follow me on twitter: twitter.com/inFLIGHTout
In an effort to provide expanded content and deliver the latest travel talks in a timely manner, I recently incorporated a Twitter "tweet" box located along the left column of the blog. Tweets, if you're not familiar with them, are short bits of information often with accompanying click-thru links to get the complete story - when applicable. In addition to full-length posts appearing on inFLIGHTout, the tweets sent throughout the day can easily be seen both on this website and at www.twitter.com/inFLIGHTout, where you can get real-time updates to your Twitter-supported mobile device.
- Aer Lingus ending
flights effective SFO-Dublin, Ireland October 25, 2009.
$193RT, including all taxes. usair.com united.com. Valid thru Summer 2010 Tampa, Florida
- Register to earn double elite-qualifying miles on Continental Airlines http://tinyurl.com/mmuoj2
- United 1K Members: Earn 5,000 Mileage Plus miles for each Hyatt stay worldwide through October 31st. http://tinyurl.com/nkv8jz
- Starwood Elite members: 2 just released promos help you retain your status. http://starhot.wordpress.com/
- Frontier Airlines lowers ticket change fee from $150 to $100.http://bit.ly/Zavfw
- Hijacked AeroMexico plane lands safely in
- @TSABlogTeam. New TSA Procedures for Traveling with Powders --> http://is.gd/32Wi7
- 15% off JetBlue flights thru December 19th when using AMEX cardhttp://tinyurl.com/m4omzd